Explosion-proof roof-type air conditioning unit in strict accordance with national standards for explosion-proof GB3836 series design and manufacture, with the National Explosion-proof Electrical Products Quality Supervision and Inspection Center issued by the explosion-proof certificate. Product safety, reliable quality, explosion-proof performance is superior.
Explosion-proof roof type air conditioning units are mainly used in petroleum, chemical, electric power, military, medicine and other industries. They are used in hazardous areas of Zone 1 and Zone 2, and there are or may exist IIA, IIB, IIC, T1 ~ T4 combustible gases, Vapor and air mixture formed by the explosion of dangerous places.
- The roof-type explosion-proof air conditioning unit is designed for the open air and does not require a dedicated machine room to be placed, and does not occupy indoor space. According to actual needs, it can be made into a whole type or a split type, and it can be placed flexibly.
- The roof-type explosion-proof air-conditioning unit integrates various functions into one, and the functional sections such as refrigeration, heating, dehumidification, humidification and purification are freely combined to realize centralized integrated control of air conditioning.
- Each unit with return air condition and fresh air condition meets the needs of different use environments.
- The use of internationally renowned brands of scroll or screw compressors, high-efficiency low-noise explosion-proof fans, Danfoss expansion valves and other high-quality accessories to ensure reliable performance, stable operation and high efficiency.
- User-friendly microcomputer control, simple and easy to operate interface, precise control of temperature and humidity, working mode and state, with fault self-diagnosis and fault alarm function.
- With multiple protection functions: power supply, delay start, high and low voltage, overheating, overload and short circuit, etc., to ensure safe and reliable operation of the unit.
- The unit has the characteristics of high efficiency, energy saving, quiet operation, various functions, reliable quality, stable performance and simple operation.
Packing & Delivery
· Can you design a custom explosion proof solution for me?
Yes! We have team engineers and designers that create custom solutions for our clients daily.
Just contact email us as shown.
· What is explosion proof, and how do I determine what best suits my needs?
The term “Explosion proof” is a generic term. Under the IEC, you will need to identify the following items for classification of your unit: Zones, Group(s) and T-Code (surface max. temperatures). For help with this, our company have the pre-sales service team that will help with your selection. If you need additional help on this matter, please call us. We look forward to hearing from you. Please note that cost and delivery can sometimes be effected by the classification of your unit. Please confirm that your selection is correct for both safety and delivery issues.
· How do I get the unit shipped to my location?
Simple. we can work with your freight forwarder or contract delivery of your units to a destination of your choice.we can ship your projects by land, sea, or air to any part of the world. we works closely with the best freight forwarders to get your project not only delivered on time, but also undamaged.
Our shipping team can offer air or sea crating for your projects to keep the equipment in perfect working order.
· Do you ship equipment to the middle east?
Yes, we ship orders worldwide.