Desert air conditioners, or explosion-proof air conditioners for ultra-high temperature environments are used for high ambient temperature (temperature between 53°C and 85°C), and with flammable and explosive gases, dust (Class IIA, IIB, IIC, and the temperature group is T1) ～T4 group of explosive gas, and the hazardous area is divided into 1, 2, hazardous air conditioners.
For example: the Middle East, Africa, South America and my country's Xinjiang and other high temperature or desert areas; there are also petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, electric power, medicine and other industries. The air conditioner operates in such a high temperature and harsh environment, reducing the temperature of the local environment and providing a good working and living environment for the staff.
- Adopting well-known flexible scroll compressor and fin-type air-cooled condenser, reliable operation, strong cooling performance and long service life;
- Use well-known brand electrical components and refrigeration accessories to ensure the working stability of the air conditioner in high temperature environments;
- Various functional states adopt LCD display screen, user-friendly interface operating system, clear, intuitive, easy to operate, and ensure the product’s anti-shock, dust-proof, high-temperature characteristics;
- The system is equipped with high and low voltage protection, phase sequence protection, and motor overload protection to ensure the operation of the unit;
- It is designed and manufactured according to the requirements of working conditions higher than T3, and is suitable for use in areas with an ambient temperature of 53°C to 85°C;
- Use high temperature resistant refrigerants (R134a, R142b);
- A variety of voltages and frequencies are available;
- The design of this series of products can be changed according to the different requirements of users to meet the needs of different users;
- The insulation level of the condensing motor of the 75°C model is up to H level.
Packing & Delivery
· Can you design a custom explosion proof solution for me?
Yes! We have team engineers and designers that create custom solutions for our clients daily.
Just contact email us as shown.
· What is explosion proof, and how do I determine what best suits my needs?
The term “Explosion proof” is a generic term. Under the IEC, you will need to identify the following items for classification of your unit: Zones, Group(s) and T-Code (surface max. temperatures). For help with this, our company have the pre-sales service team that will help with your selection. If you need additional help on this matter, please call us. We look forward to hearing from you. Please note that cost and delivery can sometimes be effected by the classification of your unit. Please confirm that your selection is correct for both safety and delivery issues.
· How do I get the unit shipped to my location?
Simple. we can work with your freight forwarder or contract delivery of your units to a destination of your choice.we can ship your projects by land, sea, or air to any part of the world. we works closely with the best freight forwarders to get your project not only delivered on time, but also undamaged.
Our shipping team can offer air or sea crating for your projects to keep the equipment in perfect working order.
· Do you ship equipment to the middle east?
Yes, we ship orders worldwide.