YTY-A7explosion proof electronic pan/tilt meet the special environment for explosive gas area I I B and under( Typical for acetylene, ethylene, coke oven gas, two methyl ether, etc and other flammable dust environment；
1. Can work at explosive gas area I and area II；
2. Stainless steel ,strong and durable；
3. Built in horizontal and vertical automatic limiting mechanism；
4. DC planetary motor, worm gear self-locking mechanism ,can effectively prevent the external heavy force shock
5. Stable operation, good anti vibration performance；
6. Indoor and outdoor ,all weather use；
7. Bearing explosion-proof camera up ,down ,left, right, all-round monitoring；
8. DC drived decoder and circuit controller drive the cloud pan/tilt and camera；
9. The DC power supply is particularly suitable for use in oil drilling rig, vehicle, mobile devices, the use of battery direct power supply；
10. Built-in heating device is available ,can meet the use under ultra-low temperature.
Meet GB3836-2010 standard .Using special flame proof structure meet the IIC explosion requirement, bearing explosion-proof camera all-round monitoring.
1、Ambient ：□Normal temperature □Low Temperature
2、Installment：□wall mounted □vertical rod □ holding hoop
3、Bearing explosion proof camera model：□YTS-A1 □ YTS-A2 □YTS-A4A □YTS-A4B □YTS-A5 □YTS-A6
Packing & Delivery
· Can you design a custom explosion proof solution for me?
Yes! We have team engineers and designers that create custom solutions for our clients daily.
Just contact email us as shown.
· What is explosion proof, and how do I determine what best suits my needs?
The term “Explosion proof” is a generic term. Under the IEC, you will need to identify the following items for classification of your unit: Zones, Group(s) and T-Code (surface max. temperatures). For help with this, our company have the pre-sales service team that will help with your selection. If you need additional help on this matter, please call us. We look forward to hearing from you. Please note that cost and delivery can sometimes be effected by the classification of your unit. Please confirm that your selection is correct for both safety and delivery issues.
· How do I get the unit shipped to my location?
Simple. we can work with your freight forwarder or contract delivery of your units to a destination of your choice.we can ship your projects by land, sea, or air to any part of the world. we works closely with the best freight forwarders to get your project not only delivered on time, but also undamaged.
Our shipping team can offer air or sea crating for your projects to keep the equipment in perfect working order.
· Do you ship equipment to the middle east?
Yes, we ship orders worldwide.